Friday, July 6, 2012

A Photo Friday; Fourth of July!

So on Wednesday, which happened to be the 4th of July, I was able to take some pictures without dealing with leashes thanks to our fabulous new fence! The fence was finished on Monday night, and it has seriously been life changing in the best way possible. I'm talking at least 600% more exciting than when I upgraded to an apartment with a dishwasher and laundry machines. I also lucked out in the fact that neither of the fosters have any storm or fireworks phobias. These are seriously some awesome (And do I dare say easy? Knock on wood!) dogs. But enough from me, on to the pictures!

Willem is a true All-American dog. And look at those soulful eyes; they just melt my heart.
This one shows the other side of his personality; a goofy, wiggly brick of fun!

Tim sure knows how to work a camera. What a model.

He's a real Yankee Doodle Boy!

Brugge got in on the fun too. I just love my baby girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment