Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lace & Twill Lately

Clearly, things have been a little slow on the blog lately. I've been a bad blogger. However, things have been full throttle here at Lace & Twill Headquarters. A few highlights:

  1. Willem has been adopted! His new family is incredibly sweet and a wonderful fit for him. He even has a kitty brother and sister!
  2. We adopted a second dog! His name is Ozzie and he is fabulous and sweet. I'll be giving him a proper introduction and telling more of his story in another post. It's a doozy!
  3. We still have Tim. He's doing great after being separated from Willem, in fact, he seems to really be coming into his own.
  4. We made a big discovery about Brugge's health and diagnosed a new problem. Fortunately, it's treatable! Stay tuned for a post about that too.
So, while I may not have been posting lately, I've racked up tons of material for future posts! I'm excited to get back into the swing of things and continue sharing what I've learned. Thanks for bearing with me!

We've been a little lazy around here...

No comments:

Post a Comment