Monday, June 4, 2012

TWill are officially in rescue!

Great news, everyone... Tim and Willem have been accepted into a rescue program! I will still be fostering them until they find their forever home (home... singular... I'm insisting that they go together because they are extremely bonded), but they will help out with their care, and most importantly, exposure. The rescue that will be helping me is Pawfect Match, and we plan on attending an adoption event with them this Sunday! I'm SO excited!

Speaking of exposure, my incredibly talented sister-in-law came over and took some AMAZING photos of them last night. I added a watermark to deter creepers from stealing the photos to use for other means, but the shooting and editing was all her! Have a look...

Tim
Tim has such wise eyes.
Willem
Willem is such a model.
TimTimWillemWillem

No comments:

Post a Comment